ixpat.com is an interactive platform for expatriate related classifieds. ads can be posted for free in all categories and stay online for a period of 12 weeks unless deleted earlier.
all posted content on ixpat.com must adhere to our
terms and conditions below.
the letter i in the ixpat-logo stands for "international", "interactive", "internet-savvy", all being common attributes to the modern-day expat.
|ixpat.com terms and conditions|
disclaimer: ixpat.com (hereinafter also referred to as "website") and it's services, features and content are to be used at your own risk. ixpat.com does not make any warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed on this website.
all users of this website are required to be at least 18 years of age and obey the following conditions.
- the privacy of all participants must be respected. published contact details may only be used for their original purpose.
- once an ad becomes obsolete it should be removed from ixpat.com by using the link received in the automatic confirmation email.
- identical ads spanning multiple categories are not permitted.
- it is strictly forbidden to:
- put url's in the title
- publish obscene or otherwise inappropriate content
- upload copyrighted images or texts
- demand remote downpayments through moneygram or western union
- offer or request pharmaceutical products or medical equipment
- offer or request firearms, ammunition and other war equipment
- offer or request loans or financial services
- offer or request prostitution/erotic services like sex massage etc.
- offer or request illegal or stolen products/services (due to local and international law)
classified ad types
[premium ad]\n- appears on top of list in category\n- extra sitewide appearance in upper right corner\n- best exposure, maximum views\n- max. pictures: 9\n- published: immediately\n- lifecycle: 2 weeks, then becomes standard ad\n- value: usd 10 (rmb 67)\n\n[standard ad]\n- appears below premium ads in category\n- normal exposure, average views\n- max. pictures: 6\n- published: immediately\n- lifecycle: 12 weeks\n- value: usd 2 (rmb 13)\n\n[free ad]\n- appears below standard ads in category\n- low exposure, least views\n- max. pictures: 3\n- published: delay of two days\n- lifecycle: 12 weeks\n- value: USD 0 \n- contains embedded third-party ads
accepted payment methods
ixpat.com respects the privacy of its users. all user-generated content is posted voluntarily. it is not permitted for third parties to mass-collect and/or abuse any user contact information found on ixpat.com.
posted e-mail addresses (field e-mail) appear encrypted in the source code and as such are protected from so-called spambots. it is also possible to visually hide one's own e-mail address within the community profile (edit mode).
refund policy for standard and premium ads
standard and premium ads receive extra exposure and are published immediately after payment. still, all ads violating above terms and conditions will be deleted without prior notice. refunds will be given at the discretion of the company management.
how to delete/edit ads?
after your ad has been posted you will receive an automatic confirmation email containing a unique link. by following this link you can manually delete your ad at any time. It is not possible to edit an already published ad, instead please delete it and post a new one.
ixpat.com international support hotline
+852 8191 7172 (mon - fri 10:00-18:30 hong kong time)
e-mail support available via our contact form
ixpat.com is a project by
Unit 501, 5/F
48 Des Voeux Road Central
phone: +852 8226 2978
fax: +852 8226 2983
incorporated in hong kong
hk companies registry # 932304
| || beijing changchun chengdu dongguan guangzhou hangzhou kunming nanjing ningbo qingdao sanya shanghai shenyang shenzhen suzhou tianjin wuxi xi'an xiamen asia pacific middle east & africa western europe eastern europe north america south america |